Saturday, February 08, 2014

10 thoughts on...the 2013 Vanity Fair cover

  1. Lupita Nyong'o is such a beautiful woman. I know she has the central position but my eyes are drawn towards her, even when trying to look at Julia Roberts.
  2. George Glooney could have been replaced with a more exciting (and, dare I say it, fresher) male start such as Michael Fassbender or Bradley Cooper.
  3. Jared Leto does not look 42. He is an incredibly beautiful man.
  4. I'm hoping for great things for Chiwetel Ejiofer, Naomi Harris and Margot Robbie (as well as Lupita obviously).
  5. Julia Roberts has great legs.
  6. Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o look good together. Here's hoping it's repeated on Oscar night.
  7. Lea Seydoux is dressed very French. Right?
  8. I would love to be responsible for selecting the movie stars for this cover on year. Diane Keaton, Amy Adams, Julie Walters, June Squib, Diane Lane, Judi Dench...so many great people to showcase. And this is why I'm not responsible.
  9. Margo Robbie's dress looks really uncomfortable.
  10. Michael B Jordan is a pretty cool guy. I can't wait to see Fruitvale Station.

No comments: